• Use effective techniques to screen, hire, orient, and train an outstanding team of on-site employees.
• Maintain effectiveness of the on-site staff through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, and guidance.
• Ensure property value is being maximized by implementing strategic decisions made pertaining to occupancy and rent growth.
• Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
• Utilize marketing strategies to secure traffic (competitive rental rates, promotions, etc.). Oversee property advertising and marketing sources, such as online advertisements, paid search, and social media sites
• prepare annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner.
• Execute property plans to allow the property to meet or exceed property financial goals outlined in the annual operating budget.
• Requires a minimum of at least 5 years of on-site property experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
• Lease-up experience is required in order to manage our Lease-up community
• Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Community Software application experience required, with Yardi experience preferred. Revenue management software experience also preferred
• Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA requirements