5502 NW 37th Ave. Miami, FL 33142
JOB DESCRIPTION – Accounting Clerk
The accounting clerk position is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files. As well as having general knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Issue customers’ invoices.
- Process credit memos after final approval.
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites.
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange.
- Receive payments through credit cards and check for credibility.
- Compile and maintain accounts payable records as needed.
- Compile and maintain accounts receivable records as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Associate’ s degree in accounting or related field.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Experienced in computer applications