333 S.E. 2nd Avenue Miami, FL
Our client is seeking an experienced bookkeeper / administrative assistant for a temporary assignment in its Downtown Miami office.
- Responsible for all bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, client billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Candidates applying for this position must have experience with legal billing and accounting software.
- Candidates must have law firm, management consulting firm or accounting firm experience.
Please provide salary requirements when applying for this position.
- Bookkeeping and accounting functions, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, posting transactions in the firm’ s billing system and invoicing clients.
- Office management and administration.
- Experience as a bookkeeper, billing specialist, accountant or auditor, in a law firm, management consulting firm or accounting firm.
- Legal Billing and accounting software experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines; the ability to prioritize; and meticulous attention to detail are all essential.