Customer Service Manager
10300 NW 19th Street 104 Miami, Florida 33172
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for all aspects of receiving customer inquiries, determining cost estimate, providing quotes, receiving and developing work scopes, Reporting progress and status reports to customers. Reconciling estimates, additional work and actual repair costs with accounting and communicating invoices with customers, acting as contact person for any customer quality control and records issues, soliciting engine and repairs /piece part/field service repairs. Offering engine sales/trade/ exchange. Assisting VP of Sales & Marketing in their absence along with other executive management.
- To visit core customers no less than once every six months.
- Produce trip reports and other communication methods to alert/inform management of customer needs and wants.
- To provide weekly status reports to customers. Status reports to include a minimum of test dates, cost estimate amount, any applicable hold days in any, any additional disassembly accomplished beyond the original work scope and any major scrap parts.
- To attend production meetings while production is reviewing their customer’ s engine.
- To ensure that GEM has a purchase order, disk sheet, AD status, and work specification before we start working an engine.
- To ensure there is good communication between GEM and customer and there are no surprises on either side.
- To process invoices in no more than three days and limit number of re-drafts.
- To provide customers with cost estimates and ensure that customers are not surprised by invoice amounts.
- To maximize profits by managing parts issues to customer engines.
- To be willing to travel and work long hours when required.
- To file customer complaints.
- Provide year-end reports reflecting their respective customer’ s revenue and profit by work order.
- Provide communications to and update as necessary a backup CSM in the case of travel away from the office.
- Promote and foster a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Experience with CFM 56/PW JT8D product line
- Must be willing to work long hours.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills with management and staff.
- Strong consulting and negotiation skills with the capacity to deliver superior customer service while being a solid team player that is versed in managing and resolving conflict.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and demonstrate discretion, fairness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented with flexible work style.
- Commitment to ethical standards, confidentiality, and personal integrity.
- Demonstrates proficiency with MS Office, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Customer Service in Aviation: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor' s (Preferred)
- Miami, FL (Required)
- English a Must (Required)