11105 S.W. 200th Street Miami, Florida 33157
This property has 365 units and is a Class C
The Leasing Agent plays an integral role in the community by interacting with new prospective and existing residents on a daily basis. This position is in support of the Leasing Manager and requires touring and educating news prospects on the benefits and lifestyle of living in the community.
- Track all daily phone calls, emails and new prospect traffic to the leasing office
- Interview all new prospects and enter all qualified traffic information in new prospect guest card, especially as regards to how they learned about the community.
- Lock in appointments to visit the community.
- After establishing a positive relationship, tour the property with the new guest and get a commitment to apply for a new home.
- Explain the application process and procedures and get the application started
- Arrange for all new lease signings either electronically or in person along with collection of funds.
- Oversee all Follow up on Prospects on a daily basis
- Assist the leasing manager in monitoring renewals in a timely manner. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Make sure all information is entered into Yardi and any other software programs such as on-site.com
- Assisting with all inspections of move in apartments to ensure quality of apartment meets standards.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Inspect models and available " market ready units", communicate related service needs to the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
- Maintain and promote a sense of community at the property.
- Ability to overcome all objections and concerns by giving knowledgeable and accurate answers and feedback to all parties involved
- Create a strong emphasis on customer service while meeting all goals that are assigned and achieving top notch results.
- One (1) to Three (3) plus years of work experience in leasing
- Demonstrated ability of exceptional selling and closing of apartments
- Knowledge of the local area rental market
- Experience with Yardi