Office Manager / Executive Assistant
420 Lincoln Road 320 Miami Beach, FL 33139
Organization and oversight of all the office functions and to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Excellent managerial and computer skills with an understanding of spreadsheets and reports as well as database software. Perform administrative functions and provide support for two Executives. Excellent interpersonal skills and prior work experience with utilizing strong administrative skills. The qualified candidate must also be highly organized, and project oriented with excellent follow-up, oral and written communication skills; and be able to work independently.
- Office Management & Operations
- Ensure our obligations as a tenant in the office building are met
- Direct and manage IT team to develop new tools to increase productivity
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, telephone, video and web conference calls
- Keep record of employee' s sick days, vacation days in accordance with company policy
- Organize office operations and procedures and serve as the point person for all office functions
- Oversee that routine maintenance is scheduled (A/C, refrigerator cleaning, deep cleaning, etc.) and performed
- Ensure that any maintenance and repair items are appropriately and timely addressed
- Office Vendor Management - establish and manage relationships with all the vendors, understand vendor contract, assess vendor performance, etc.
- Keep detailed records for all leases for office equipment and seeing that they are properly maintained
- Payables - ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and in accordance with contract terms
- Responsible for annual budget, approval of expenses and variance analysis
- Responsible for establishing relationships with our charitables partners and coordinating fundraisers / charitable events
- Responsible for planning for all office functions, including company events, holiday parties, thanksgiving luncheon, Charitable/Teambuilding Events, planning for these events includes oversight of budget, coordination with venue, coordination of dates with executives, invitations, logistics, etc.
- Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the manager(s) activities under regular directions
- Keep financial worksheets updated throughout the year detailing expected costs of supplies, contracts and equipment for each department
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, fax and mailing
- Organize in-house or external meetings and book conference rooms; also set up tele-conferencing and audio visual where it applies
- Creating, maintaining, archiving and retrieving departmental files
- Creating and updating contacts via MS Outlook and Leasing Database system as necessary
- Expected to keep a close eye on the facilities to ensure they are safe, secure, clean and well-maintained
- Process outgoing mail and shipments (couriers such as FedEx)
- May coordinate all phases of extensive travel arrangements both domestic and international
Skills / Education:
? Business or Management Degree, or equivalent (Bachelors) with at least 3+ years in a fast-paced, corporate working environment with the ability to multi-task. Knowledge of business practices and procedures. Superior written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with commercial / retail leasing language a plus. The ability to be well organized and have attention to detail, effectively communicate with others and identify problems.
Must maintain a high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality, and have the ability, flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities.