347 Don Shula Dr Miami Gardens, FL 33056
Payroll Coordinator - Miami Dolphins
Knowledge of Ultimate Software a big plus!
Finance: Accounting/Finance other
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage workflow to ensure payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Perform daily payroll operations
- Process biweekly payrolls for multi company codes in ADP
- Assist with the processing of the semi-monthly and player payrolls
- Review timesheets for accuracy, attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Input all data for new team members, inter and intra company transfers, promotions and salary adjustments
- Process garnishment calculations
- Update employee files in ADP as needed
- Maintain attendance on time system, setting up and instructing new hires, assuring accurate reporting for end of payroll periods, assisting system supervisors and filling in during their absence.
- Process terminations in ADP and Kronos
- Complete employment verifications
- Respond to unemployment compensation claims
- Process 401(k) and related retirement reports for each payroll
- Assist in completing 401(k) and pension census reports
- Update 401(k) changes to team members’ ADP file
Education: College degree preferred
Work Experience: Two to three years payroll experience
Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of ADP HRIS/Payroll System and Kronos timekeeping system
Communication Skills: Strong listening and verbal skills to resolve payroll discrepancies with employees. Ability to uphold confidentiality of sensitive information.
Computer Skills: ADP, Kronos, Microsoft Office
Must work well under pressure and able to meet payroll deadlines. Proactive thinker who possesses strong organization and communication skills with the ability to multitask.