Houston, TX 75079
HIRING! PEO Sales Representative-Houston
Base salary + residual commission!
Due to exponential growth in 2018, our client, a large, national PEO is seeking a tenured sales professional to join their growing team. Our client provides a long-term strategy to control costs, reduce risks, and better manage payroll, human resources, employee benefits and workers’ compensation insurance.
PEO Sales Representative responsibilities include presenting our clients products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
PEO Sales Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- 2+ Years of PEO/Payroll/or HCM sales experience.
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales
- BSc in Marketing or Business Administration or a Diploma in Sales techniques is a plus
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary.
- Residual Income.
- Amazing benefits & team culture.
- Sell behind an industry leader.
- Growth Opportunities