Accounting & Finance Manager, Latin America
This position reports to the President of the Latin American Region. This role requires some exposure to Latin American Accounting/Finance operations and Spanish fluency. This role is responsible for financial functions including financial planning, operational analysis and financial reporting. This role involves minimal travel (less than 10%).
A US CPA is required.
- Provide final review and approval of all general ledger account reconciliations and for monthly financial reporting.
- Provide FP&A support to the LATAM Operational Leadership team
- Report on monthly P&L results and look forward estimates.
- Assist corporate with financial planning, analysis and reporting, including weekly forecasts roll-ups and the annual budget roll-up and reports.
- Track capital expenditure requests.
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Provide ad hoc reports as needed, both existing and newly created including consolidated roll-up reports for the LATAM division weekly, monthly, annually.
- Mentor and train LATAM finance team staff.
- Communicate the organization' s vision, gains team commitment and motivates others to take action.
- Accounting degree and CPA required
- 5+ years of experience
- Spanish fluency
- Strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills for building models, data mining and research
- Experience will full-cycle budget to including monthly forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, word processing, data query/database management and reporting software