Boca Raton, FL
Are you an accountant or financial analyst, with 1-4 years of experience, who has a knack for information technology and business applications? A leading employer in Boca Raton is looking for someone like you, for an Accounting Analyst position, to play a key role in managing, trouble-shooting and administering their accounting/financial systems. This position requires a Bachelor' s degree from a respected university, because the plan is for the individual hired for this role to be groomed for a Financial Systems Manager position.
- Act as the first line of support for incoming requests and troubleshooting
- Work with our integration team and 3rd party resources to enhance the systems.
- Assist users in developing/refining their processes around the supported systems
- Research and resolve integration errors
- Support unit testing and user acceptance testing for new version releases and projects
- Ensure SOX compliance by properly documenting system changes and permission changes
- Support internal and external audit by providing requested data
- Constantly research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and processes
- Communicate with other departments about common frustrations and issues that affect their work
- Maintain up to date knowledge of system functionalities, upgrades, customization and integration
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS (or something similar)
- System Savvy - a natural ability to find your way around financial systems.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and skills
- Good people skills and positive attitude
- Commitment to complete projects on time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.