Amazon/e-Commerce Brand Manager
Amazon/eCommerce Brand Manager
We are looking for well-rounded Amazon/eCommerce Brand Manager with 2-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate can work independently with little guidance. This candidate will have experience with creating and optimizing listings, knows how to generate reviews and has a deep understanding of Amazon SEO.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for Seller Central using Amazon best practices and SEO.
- Monitor and analyze performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Optimize listings through keyword search
- Strategically planning product marketing efforts, including generating excitement for new product roll-out through Facebook, Instagram and Email marketing
- Plans inventory purchases and shipments to Amazon fulfillment centers to ensure proper stock level for the main warehouse and Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Plan and execute successful product launches that drive listing SEO and create product demand.
- Stay Up To Date of all changes to the Amazon platform.
- Expand listings to international Amazon marketplace.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Drive programs.
- Previous experience in health and wellness.
- Time management, organizational skills and detailed planning.
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of organization
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience with Amazon, Facebook ad creation and Shopify is a plus.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgement.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and work in a highly ambiguous environment.
Interviews being conducted now. Competitive base salary plus benefits.