Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Growing and diverse technology corporation is looking to add an Assistant Controller in its corporate headquarters located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The potential candidate for this new and exciting role will work closely with the CFO and Controller on the day-to-day operations and management of the accounting department.
This is an excellent position for a strong Senior Accountant/Senior Auditor who feels they are ready for a step-up in their career.
- Assist in the management of department staff
- Oversight of financial reporting and all aspects of accounting
- Facilitate the inter-company transfer process
- Timely management of the monthly accounting close and preparation of all account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly GAAP compliant financial statements for subsidiaries
- Assist with special projects as needed
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Perform accurately and learn quickly with ability to work with others and an independent role