1001 Brickell Bay Drive 1400 Miami, FL 33169
One of our clients, a leading Regional CPA firm is seeking an Audit Partner to help lead their South Florida Audit practice.
- The Audit Partner will focus on leading the Audit Practice along with helping grow the book of business.
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives
- Collaborate and represent the firm to clients and prospects within the local market
- Work across regions as a collaborator and leaders within the Audit function
- He / she will have substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions for Audit clients and will collaborate to introduce other service offerings.
- Assist in developing business plans, leading and developing assurance personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace
- Support the firm Audit Services line of business as needed which may include concurring or other technical involvement on firm audit clients
- He/ she will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams
- 15 + years' experience in public accounting
- Technical proficiency in financial statement audits of dynamic middle market companies that engage in complex transactions including: mergers and acquisitions, complex equity structures, complex debt structures, etc.
- Excellent client service and organizational management skills
- Proven success and track record in building, developing, growing and sustaining client relationships
- Bachelor' s Degree Required – Master' s Preferred
- CPA Designation Required