Business Development Manager - NYC
West Palm Beach, FL
The Business Development Manager will leverage existing relationships with strategic partners who serve as referral sources. These include insurance brokers, agencies, banking and venture capital firms. We have partners in the New York City markets who have endorsed this company and they are currently in need of someone to harvest these fruitful relationships. Educating these partners as to the company' s value proposition, forging strong relationships and earning the partner' s trust will lead to numerous client introductions and hot leads.
• This consultative sales role will involve understanding the Client’ s issues and HR challenges in order to tailor a solution with the right mix of products. Sell the value a PEO brings to small- medium sized businesses.
• Relationship building and ongoing relationship management with partners resulting in closed deals and substantial residual compensation over the life of the account.
• The Business Development Manager will be charged with achieving sales objectives. Metrics collectively set with the VP will aid in attaining these goals as will the company' s proven go to market strategy.
• This ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to create awareness of the company' s brand and want to be part of rebuilding a strong presence in the Florida market.
• Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience in the PEO or HR outsourcing/Payroll arena. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to sell a complex value proposition. Track record of success in channel sales is desired.
• Proven success in building and developing Client relationships is critical. Must be a consultative salesperson who is able to listen to the client and understand needs in order to tailor a proper solution.
• Sales experience should include a mix of smaller companies with 25+ lives and larger companies with 100+ lives. Experience selling to senior executives is desired. Must be able to build rapport and close sales at the C-level.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are required. This self-starter will possess the ability to work autonomously. He/she must be highly motivated, and drive the organization to support him/her. Must be computer literate; sales force automation experience a plus.