1001 Brickell Bay Drive Miaimi, FL 33131
Our client is looking for a Controller for their Corporate office in Downtown Miami
- Set priorities for self and team to ensure key deadlines are met. This includes performing day-to-day A/P, A/R, backup to P/R, Inventory and G/L related activities required to meet deadlines at high demand periods (end of month, year-end
- Responsible for preparation, review, and approval of all journal entries.
- Perform and review monthly account reconciliations for all financial statement accounts.
- Provide financial statement analysis, including actual to budget and prior year variance analysis
- Identifies departmental problems and financial issues, then implements reliable solutions for improvement, continually identifying opportunities to automate processes
- Develop, document, and implement polices/procedures/workflows related to revenue cycle and accounting processes
- Prepare and review financial statements for compliance with GAAP. Create and maintain operational accounting processes that ensure adherence to monthly close deadlines. Propose initiatives to help streamline close and optimize accounting processes.
- Serve as a strategic partner and adviser to the CEO on the organization’ s financial, budgeting and administrative processes.
- Prepare financial forecasts, budgets and long-term plans with inputs from key business stakeholder
- Project cash flow needs while developing and maintaining relationships with key bank executives and vendors.
- Conduct internal audits to improve efficiency/effectiveness of operations, the reliability of financial and management reporting and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Continual proactive vendor management to ensure the company receives the best service, pricing and terms with vendors.
- CPA Preferred
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience
- Extensive Quick Books experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other MS office applications