This is a Controller opportunity with a growing technology corporation in Miami. The ideal candidate would be a CPA with previous Controller level experience. The plan is for this individual to learn the industry, grow with the business, and to eventually evolve into a CFO role. Someone who is good with systems, who could help to automate processes, is key for this role.
- Lead the continuous development and implementation of accounting and finance policy, best practice, and process improvements.
- Manage and train AP/AR teams.
- Monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate financial reporting.
- Support monthly and yearly closing.
- Inventory analysis and tracking
- Fixed asset accounting
- Develop and recommend metrics and KPIs.
- Variance analysis.
- Project Cost reporting.
- Financial analysis.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- MS Office Suite experience, with strong skills in Excel and Word.
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge.
- ERP systems knowledge; system implementation experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and accuracy.