Boca Raton, FL
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant with the desire to grow into a leader for our Corporate Finance team. This role will be responsible for several key areas of our monthly close, and will lead the preparation of monthly journal entries & account reconciliations, and support the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepares financial statements and supplemental financial reports.
- Prepares complex journal entries and provides analysis of general ledger accounts, variances and trends.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for the Board of Directors, and other programs requiring stand alone financial reporting.
- Creates and maintains standard and customized financial reports.
- Provides advice and training for less experienced Accountants and resolves escalated issues, as needed.
- May perform higher level accounting functions for other areas of accounting.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of related accounting and financial work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and general accounting structure, policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational/time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.