Corporate Accounting Manager
Boca Raton, FL
As the Accounting Manager based in our corporate office, you will report directly to the Controller. This position will play a key role in the monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure complete and accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Review and approval of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Accurate and timely production of monthly/quarterly/year-end financial reporting schedules.
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Proper analytical review of the operations from a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow perspective as well as an overall business perspective.
- Assist in quarterly/annual budget process.
- Support external financial audit.
- Complete ad hoc reporting requirements and data analytics.
- Train/manage accounting staff.
• Active CPA is required
• 6+ years of experience in accounting related positions
• Proficiency in Excel
• Analytical skills, detail oriented.
• Initiative to understand transactions and processes, problem solving.