Customer Service Representative
1495 S.E. 10TH Avenue Hialeah, FL 33010
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer' s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Minimum of one year of practical experience.
- Knowledge of Pentagon software and aviation preferred but not required
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to details a must.
- Confidentiality critical due to the sensitive information in this position
- Strong Microsoft suite skills.