Director, International Tax
Full relocation assistance, covering all moving costs, is available with this position.
Seeking a leader for the International Tax team, reporting to the VP of Tax. In this role, the International Tax Director will perform a variety of functions relating to International Tax planning, compliance and accounting.
- Review quarterly and year-end tax accounting computations for completeness and accuracy relating to all aspects of the US international tax provision.
- Review annual international tax disclosures for completeness and accuracy.
- Identification of uncertain tax position and issues indicating need for remeasurement reserves or releases of reserves.
- Review of Form 5471 for all controlled foreign corporations.
- Review of Election and Disclosure statements for the company' s U.S. Form 1120.
- Ensure compliance with withholding and reporting requirements for transactions subject to these rules.
- Tax compliance software experience (CorpTax) is a plus
- As needed, provide quantitative analysis and tax modeling of tax planning strategies or initiatives. Provide US international tax support to federal tax compliance group, tax controversy team, and cross-function teams (e.g., Accounting, Treasury, FP&A, and Legal).
- Prepare technical and non-technical tax research and compliance memos.
- 8+ years of international tax experience, a combination of public accounting and/or law firm and/or industry experience preferred.
- Strong tax technical knowledge in the areas of International Tax, M&A, and ASC 740.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, and managing International Tax strategies, including working with the business to ensure planning strategies are executed.
- Experience in financial reporting and US GAAP accounting principles related to International Tax matters, including an understanding of how international planning impacts the effective tax rate
- Proven M&A experience, including due diligence and subsequent integration.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to " translate" complex concepts and calculations to cross-functional team.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting.
- Master' s degree or LLM preferred.
- CPA required.