Executive Assistant to CEO
1 Harvard Circle Suite 100 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
West Palm Beach
The Executive Assistant is a highly motivated individual who is responsible for a wide range of administrative support to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant has a great deal of responsibility that requires a candidate who has the experience and confidence in making decisions.
- Takes the lead for Board-related administrative and clerical situations.
- Ensures efficient administrative management of the CEO' s calendar.
- Ensure timely information of all kinds from the CEO.
- Draft and ensure completion of expense reports
- Prepares all materials for meetings, taking of minutes, post meeting follow-up.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets.
- Maintains database.
- General clerical duties to include, filing, mailing, faxing and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 plus years of experience with Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Resilient, Dependable and collaborative
Strong salary and benefits.
If you have these qualifications, please apply as soon as possible. Interviews being conducted now.