Financial Projects Manager
*** FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION ***
Reporting to the Senior Director, this role is responsible for working on internal consulting projects, operational audits and financial/operational assessments across the entire platform of subsidiary companies and divisions at one of Florida' s largest corporations. The scope of the role will include contributions to corporate strategic planning, contributions to projects related to key strategic issues, and insight/assessment of market operations that could impact business performance or strategic direction.
This Special Projects Manager role will run internal corporate projects, and will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and completing projects on-time, within budget and scope
- Using recognized methodologies and tools to objectively assess corporate processes
- Gathering and analyzing data to draw meaningful conclusions
- Documenting business process flows
- Performing root cause analyses
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually, and in writing
- Formulating actionable recommendations for improvement
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited university is required. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of internal/external audit experience or a minimum of (five) 5 years of consulting experience in a major corporation.
- A certification like a CPA, CIA or CFE is strongly preferred
- Able to travel up to 20%