Lead Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Finance, this position is responsible for analyzing, researching, interpreting and reporting complex issues with little guidance. Serving as a core member of the corporate finance team, this role is responsible for providing analytical support of the Operating Budgets, Monthly & Annual Forecasts, Decision Support, Productivity Reporting, Cash Management and leading assigned projects. In addition, this role provides assistance to management in operational areas by developing new reports and analyses, and provides a greater level of understanding of existing reports, and integrating their use into the decision making process.
- Preparing, analyzing and reviewing quarterly forecasts and annual financial plans
- Preparing quarterly forecast/annual plan summaries and presentations for executive management
- Assists with annual allocations and communicates information to Regions and Subsidiary Business Groups
- Preparing monthly information and analysis for business segment and corporate executive leadership
- Preparing executive summaries and variance analysis for VP of Finance and senior management
- Conducting reviews of monthly financial results; advises on meeting budget/forecast objectives
- Assisting with timely and accurate documentation of
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance (or similar), MBA preferred
- 3+ years of progressive financial experience in a substantial corporation
- Strong analytical skills, research capabilities and overall business acumen required.
- Excellent communications skills, including significant experience in reports and presentations to executive leadership.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Experience with Corporate FP&A
- Must be self-motivated
- Drive to improve processes