260 Palermo Ave Miami, FL 33134
A well established Construction company in Miami is seeking an experienced and self-directed Lead Superintendent to provide on-site coordination for all phases of multiple construction projects including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
Responsibilities of Superintendent
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI’ s, RFI’ s, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
• Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.