P&C Insurance Producer - Dallas
Dallas, TX 75231
Are you a Sales Professional seeking that brand name that will help you gain access to the C-Suite? Is it time for you to sell with a company that makes a real difference in the Health, Wealth and Careers of millions of people? Keep reading and consider applying.
We are a globally recognized leader in human capital consulting and you can leverage our intellectual prowess to back your sales acumen. As a Sales Professional working with us you will be asked to learn complex lines of business and develop sales strategies that create dynamic product offerings that solve some of the most critical challenges facing employers in healthcare, financial security, and career development. However, you will not go this road alone, you will be backed by a world class team of consultants who are widely recognized as problem solvers and industry thought leaders. Your sales career here will bring you to a new level of skills in collaboration, critical thinking and industry visibility.
If you are interested and have a track record of crushing your sales goals, be prepared to discuss the following:
Articulation of your sales funnel
- How you identify, research, profile, and prospect accounts
- Talk through your cold calling, gaining meetings, and closing ratios
- Share examples of identifying and meeting with key decisions makers
- Illustrate your process of managing a prospect through a long tail sales cycle.
Prove your track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Be ready to verify with numbers and ranking against peers
- Ability to show demonstrated long term sales success
Highlight your relationship building skills
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
- Be ready to dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in address these issues
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, this might be the right place for your sales acumen and the place where you will believe in and love what you sell.