10689 Heritage Farms Rd Lakeworth, FL 33449
Triumph Professional Staffing is partnered with a growing company who is seeking PROJECT COORDINATOR who will administratively support the project management team. The ideal candidate has minimum of 3+ years of experience in project management.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support for project supervisors and communicate well with clients.
- Update drawing logs and manage revisions.
- Create spreadsheets and change orders for projects.
- Responsible for job permits, submittals, and calling locates for projects.
- Print plans and upload documents for project team.
- Strong work ethic, always focusing on setting and achieving goals.
- Dependable, consistently following through on all processes of a job from inception to closing.
- Maintain a positive attitude, helping to promote a good work environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little direction.
- Organized and pays close attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management is a must as deadlines are daily and often change.
- Flexible and able to adapt to constant changes that come with projects and the ability to work some over time as needed.