Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
420 Lincoln Road 320 Miami Beach, FL 33139
The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as clear and concise communications skills and prior work experience utilizing strong administrative skills. Positive attitude and professional appearance is essential as this position is considered the first point of contact for visitors, callers and clients. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities. Additionally, must have the ability to interact with internal and external clients while maintaining an upbeat attitude. Very high attention to detail and follow through. Excellent organizational skills are critical, as person must keep the front desk area organized.
- Manage high volume switchboard and direct calls to appropriate employees/departments
- Greet everyone who enters / passes through reception area; Meet and greet visitors, seat them in reception and notify appropriate personnel of visitor’ s arrival
- Provide answers and guidance to all guests and employees as needed.
- Open and Close the office on a daily basis (lights, security, doors, etc.)
- Receive deliveries and packages as needed, when mail services is not available.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages from USPS and Federal Express and special deliveries; Process outgoing mail and shipments to various destinations.
- Performs other clerical duties such as printing, filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Maintains and tracks office inventory and supplies
- Assist with various operations projects
- Enter data into the leasing MRI computer system
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the manager (s) activities under regular direction
- Coordinates production & distribution of reports, proposals, and other materials
- Experience level: College degree, with a minimum of 2 years related experience with operating a front desk and a fast paced, corporate working environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be organized with excellent oral and written communications skills, and have the ability to interact with various levels of employees and clients with tact and diplomacy.
- Successful candidate should possess Microsoft Office skills (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Adobe, preferred)
- Professional customer relations skills is a plus.
- Must maintain a high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality, and have the ability, flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities