Pompano Beach, FL 33069
The Sales Assistant will manage the day to day activities of assigned accounts, with a focus on the Top 10 customers; on-board and cultivate solid relationships with all new accounts; lead project management efforts within the organization, as well as with outside firms and agencies; and work directly with the CEO with analyzing trends, pricing, forecasting and budgeting exercises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position.
- Assist in producing, maintaining and updating annual forecasts.
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver new products to the market place.
- Expand company presence within the US Military & government services.
- Assist in identifying, qualifying and growing new business opportunities.
- Assist in developing and managing client relationships to support revenue targets and goals.
- Company liaison between numerous military installations, federal/state/local agencies and prime defense contractors.
- Work directly with Outside Rep Agencies to identify, qualify and grow new business opportunities
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities, with enthusiasm.
- Strong understanding of business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately.
- High level of energy, positive attitude, and possess a selfless attitude for the benefit of the firm.
- Advanced MS office skills to include Excel & PowerPoint; Quickbooks a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives while working independently with little direction.