Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
This is your foot in the door with one of Miami' s largest and most prestigious corporations!
The Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting will work collaboratively with other members of the finance team to prepare supporting balance sheet schedules and reconciliations.s role will soon be elevated to a Manager level position in the department.
- Responsible for various aspects of monthly close
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts
- Assist with financial reviews and SEC filings
- Assist with monthly/quarterly financial reports and analyses to various departments and business units
- Participating in special projects related to financial accounting
- Ensure readiness for annual financial statement audit
• Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
• 2 - 5 years of public accounting experience
• SEC experience is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel