Senior Accounting Analyst - M&A / Technical Accounting
This is an ideal corporate opportunity for an accounting professional that enjoys finance and operations, and who wants something beyond a traditional corporate accounting role where you book the same journal entries every month. The Senior Accounting Analyst position reports to the Director of Technical Accounting and is responsible for:
- Research projects related to new FASB pronouncements.
- Quarterly presentation to executive leadership regarding new FASB Pronouncements.
- Research projects related to Corporate M&A initiatives. Assist business development team in decision assessment.
- Review all corporate contracts to determine accounting impact.
- Ad Hoc Projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience at a National public accounting firm and/or corporate experience in technical accounting with a large, public corporation.
- CPA completed, or minimum 2 parts passed with expectation to complete this year, is a must.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be a team player with strong work ethic, good analytical skills and professional skepticism.
- Great verbal and written communication skills as well as possessing the ability to think critically and efficiently.
- Pay consistent close attention to details, be proactive & organized.