Senior Financial Analyst
You will lead and manage critical business and financial initiatives throughout the company. You will also influence business decisions through the analysis of major investments, drive meaningful reporting, and lead forecasting and analysis of the business. While doing so, you will have the opportunity to apply finance skills, strengthen business acumen, and accelerate your professional career in a Fortune 500 company with a global presence.
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and 5-year financial plan at the department and cost category level.
· Manage and enhance actual vs. budget variance analysis report on a monthly basis by pulling data from the source systems.
· Assist in creating a rolling cash forecast on a monthly basis by partnering with department heads.
· Perform analysis of customer revenue, and cost data by creating sensitive analysis to better understand the overall customer profile.
· Collaborate with the Corporate Program Teams to build and maintain financial models to determine the viability of new initiatives and create cost-benefit analyses.
· Assist with optimization of financial dashboard and reporting package on a monthly basis.
· Advise VP of Finance in conducting financially sound analysis and provide corrective actions or solutions.
· Create ad hoc analysis by pulling data from source systems.
· Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Engineering or a related field, or equivalent education, required. MBA Preferred.
· 3+ years of experience with financial planning & analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, trend and variance analysis, required.
· Experience in a large corporate environment strongly preferred
· Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel and intermediate PowerPoint.
· Basic accounting concepts and US GAAP, preferred.
· Microsoft SQL preferred.
· Study, process, and analyze large quantities of data.
· Work accurately and swiftly under pressure.
· Build relationship at all levels within the organization.
· Be thorough and detail-oriented; demonstrate patience, tact, and courtesy.
· Be part of a team of committed people.