Sr Treasury Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30328
The Sr. Treasury Analyst is responsible for daily corporate cash management duties including setting the daily cash position, cash forecasting, investment management, wires, stop payments, and ACHs. This person will work closely with various levels of personnel within the company and externally with various investment and banking organizations.
- Creates, monitor & analyze cash forecasts on a daily, monthly, quarterly basis to assist management in making strategic cash decisions
- Review Bank Reports to set the daily cash position
- Perform daily cash management duties related to wires, ACHs, stop payments, and positive pay exception items.
- Creates journal entry for all daily cash activity related to the corporate accounts
- Analyze bank and interchange fees, prepare various monthly Treasury reconciliations.
- Coordinate with the various banking relationships to resolve Treasury issues
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in cash management and treasury activities.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel